April 8, 2019
ibuildcompanies.com GOES LIVE IN SINGAPORE
Monday, April 8, 2019 — SINGAPORE: ibuildcompanies.com is proud to announce they are now open for business focusing on tech incubators, accelerators and co-working spaces in Singapore. They are a management consulting company set up to assist organizations that need assistance in growing their companies to the next level or have founders that need mentoring in business strategy, marketing, talent acquisition and leadership development.
“We fix troubled startups and create sustainable business models to make them successful. There are plenty of issues out there that can trip up a small startup,” said Jeanne Heydecker, sole proprietor of ibuildcompanies.com. “I have been really lucky in my life when it comes to working across a number of industries as well as in several countries on five continents. I want to help startups get that good that much quicker. We are a one-stop shop that is surprisingly affordable.”
ibuildcompanies.com’s business model is a very affordable monthly retainer per startup for tech incubators, accelerators and co-working spaces. The retainer offers the following services to start:
- Brand Management: Branding is everything from how the receptionist answers the phone, your candidate’s experience interviewing at your company, your propects’ presentation and sales materials to customer service and collection calls. ibuildcompanies.com creates a comprehensive program that gives you a visual AND a voice to your organization that matches your values, services and products.
- Corporate Strategy: Based on the startup’s needs, ibuildcompanies.com creates a response with a plan to address the needs of the startup and a quotation for any external services required to execute that plan. They also assist in building out a business plan with financial models, SWOT analysis, competitor analysis, and a marketing plan to help your startups grow.
- Curriculum Development: ibuildcompanies has extensive curriculum built for staffing and recruiting personnel, American work etiquette training, and a 16- to 20-hour leadership development training that culminates in a “Shark Tank” style business idea pitch at the end of the program. ibuildcompanies also creates custom curriculum based upon your needs.
- Design: ibuildcompanies.com has been creating design work for companies large and small for over 25 years. They are experts in the use of Adobe design software and develop branding guidelines, stationery, sales collateral, user interfaces, web sites – everything you need to brand your organization. ibuildcompanies.com can design anything from building interiors to business cards.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is both art and science and what really counts is your content strategy and the strength of your writers to create compelling art and interesting text that engages, inspires and compels your readers to click on a link and do what action you want them to take. ibuildcompanies.com has had great success in building out campaigns that solidify the relationship between the startup and its
- Events Management: We have been involved with trade shows, conferences, summits, parties and other events all over the world starting in 1993, personally supervising the build and strike of custom booths ranging from 9 sqm to over 900 sqm on five continents. Whatever budget you have to work with, we’ll find ways to maximize your return on investment.
- Internet Marketing: We have built many online marketing teams in U.S., India and Myanmar focused on internet marketing, traffic development and online sales conversion, taking dotcoms to 16 million page views per day, even while reducing staffing by half. We are also well versed in Google PPC, Facebook and LinkedIn advertising campaigns, as well as working with ad networks, and training staff who started with no experience in marketing.
- Launch Strategy: Go-to-Market strategy and launch execution of both B2B and B2C companies and products/services – nation or region-wide. We have successfully launched new companies, products, services, and sales channels, opened new markets, and added applications for existing products. Most startups have no idea what costs are involved in introducing a new product or service to the community, especially B2C products or services. Based on the startups budget, we will provide a per budget plan and a best case scenario plan for your go-to-market strategy.
- Leadership Development Programs: We push continuous innovation within your company by personally delivering a 16- to 20-hour leadership development training program and acting as chief mentors for all your stakeholder-approved internal startups testing several business models for expanding your services and markets. We will create leaders for you with real businesses you can continue to grow and be successful.
- Social Media Management: We have extensive experience in developing content for social media, in particular Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter. We develop or revamp your corporate business pages, create a content strategy, develop the imagery and text, develop interactive games, polls, and contests that creates additional value for your brand and engages your fan base.
- Talent Acquisition Consulting: We encapsulate your brand into the candidate experience and have created a proven methodology for your HR department to follow in order to decrease the number of people who do not accept your offers, increase the number of employee referrals, while decreasing attrition in the first 90 days. We will train your hiring staff and managers in best practices in interview techniques to make better overall hiring decisions.
- Web Design: Having built or rebuilt over 250 web sites in our careers, we focus on the user experience and enable tech to do their job. We are well versed in design, usability, user analytics, traffic analysis, search engine optimization, database structure, quality assurance, and some programming (WordPress, Shopify, HTML and CSS). We write great specifications that are clear and concise and are understandable by techies and laymen alike.
- Writing: From simple social media updates, blogs and case studies to white papers, technical manuals and books, we are experts and creating content that is easily understandable, relatable and creates emotional touchpoints to compel a potential customer to purchase your product of service. Most of the sales literature, web sites, technical manuals and sales catalogs have all required a proficient English writer that can put forward complex ideas in layman’s terms and sell product. Most companies don’t have that person in-house.
This entry was posted in Advertising, Branding, Business Management Consulting, Candidate Experience, Email Marketing, Employee Engagement, Events Management, ibuildcompanies, Innovation Programs, Internet Marketing, Leadership Development, Project Management, Sales Literature and Collateral, Singapore, Social Media, start-up consulting, Talent Acquisition, Web Design and Development and tagged in brand management, Branding, copywriting, Corporate strategy, corporate transformation, coworking, curriculum development, Design, email marketing, go-to-market strategy, ibuildcompanies, internat advertising, internet marketing, launch srategy, Leadership Development, Sales Literature and Collateral, singapore, social media marketing, start-up consulting, talent acquisition, tech accelerators, tech incubators, web Design, writing.