February 18, 2019
ibuildcompanies.com Will Be Moving to Singapore
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 18, 2019 – YANGON, MYANMAR: ibuildcompanies.com is very pleased to announce that they will be moving their headquarters to Singapore. With 15 years of experience in the U.S., 10 years in India and nearly two years in Myanmar assisting companies as they scale and achieve their founders’ exit strategies, moving to Singapore uniquely positions ibuildcompanies.com with a broader reach for their expansion plans.
Jeanne Heydecker, Founder and CEO of ibuildcompanies.com, said, “We took this decision to facilitate a closer, more centralized working relationship amongst the team, provide easier travel and visa issues for employees and clients, and have regular meetups.” She went on to say, “The entrepreneurial spirit found in Singapore matches more closely with ibuildcompanies.com’s mission and the business infrastructure suits our consulting services in a way we could not achieve as successfully in emerging markets. While we will continue to focus on emerging markets as their leaders develop and learn the importance of timely and efficient management consulting, we feel well positioned to continue to support our existing clients while expanding into other emerging markets as they become ready for our proprietary innovation, leadership development, and change management programs”.
Jeanne went on to say, “Our goal is to become the “in-house” creative agency for tech incubators and accelerators supporting their funded companies across Southeast Asia. With a monthly retainer fee from the incubator/accelerator, all their funded companies can seek business advice, design and writing services as well as assistance in planning their product launches, create memorable events, and more at very affordable prices. We believe our business model is unique and creates a real win-win for both the incubator/accelerator and their investments. We bring quality and innovation to everything we do and it shows.”
Our passion is to build effective, responsive and productive teams that maximize your profits. We specialize in taking companies to the next level through digital transformation, traditional and internet marketing, and business consulting services. We can design anything from buildings to business cards. We can write anything from blog posts and press releases to technical manuals and sales catalogs. We are experts with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and also know our way around Google’s office applications along with Microsoft Office 365/Live. We build web sites with WordPress and Shopify. We are an affordable one-stop shop.
The following services are available for startups and small businesses across India, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore:
- Corporate Strategy: We can provide stakeholder surveys/focus groups and audits to build your business to achieve corporate goals – from cutting costs and maximizing revenues to creating new sales channels, new applications for existing products or services, to developing new value-add services/products to extend inventory potential, and strategic alliances and partnerships that facilitate symbiotic sales relationships within complementary industries.
- Talent Acquisition Consulting: Upgrade your candidate experience to hire better people more quickly and retain employees longer. We can review your talent acquisition process and create a quality program that includes training interviewers, standardized interview processes and scoring rubrics, suggestions on new benefits, and on-boarding programs. We also have experience in using social media to create an insider’s view of your company to attract new recruits.
- Leadership Development Program: ibuildcompanies.com offers a16-hour program with a one-month business idea planning and presentation for C-level staff to assess and invest in prototypes. The final month is an intensive program that requires a team of four to present a pitch, SWOT, financial projections, and a launch plan. Once funded, the team has one year to create a a proof-of-concept and show profit. During that time frame, the team has weekly meetings with the Mentor to go over what’s working and what’s not and create solutions to stay the course to success.
- Launch Strategy: Got-to-Market strategy and launch execution of companies and products/services. ibuildcompanies surveys the existing landscape and assists in determining your unique sales proposition, the alerting the press and key opinion leaders as to the launch of the product or service. The plan to attract buyers is created with your team using traditional and online marketing based on your marketing budget. We will train your marketing team in social media, create web sites, and corporate social media pages and email campaigns to get your company or product/service launched.
- Brand Management: From logo design and brand guidelines to visual imagery and web components, we can ensure all visuals and your content’s “voice” reflect your brand properly.
- Events Management: Concept creation, venue selection, budgeting, promotion, build and strike, as well as media, and key opinion leader/social media influencer management to create memorable events for employees, clients, media and key opinion leaders.
- Design: Building office interiors, billboards, bus wraps, print ads, merchandising, sales and marketing collateral to business cards. Seriously, we can design anything.
- Writing: Blogs, advertising and case studies to white papers, technical writing and books. Most of this content typically requires a fluent native English speaker to create content. Most companies in Asia typically don’t have that person. We do. We can hire translators to translate the content into any number of languages you require.
- Web Design: We are highly skilled in building web sites, specializing in user interfaces and user experience design in WordPress and Shopify. We’ll write the content, create the imagery, execute photo sessions – everything you need to get a web site up fast.
- Social Media Management: ibuildcompanies can create and maintain social media company pages, develop content strategy, post updates, escalation matrices and a standardized “voice” and content for frequently asked questions. We can also train your team in how to do this themselves after working with us for a few months.
- Email Marketing: We can create email campaigns, use A/B testing and build out landing pages to maximize your prospect list’s engagement. We are capable of building out a web site, that automatically updates your social media pages, and then sends out a weekly or monthly email newsletter that shows snippets of all your new blog posts. All you need do, once set up, is write the blog posts (we’d be happy to do that too).
- Internet Marketing: ibuildcompanies is highly skilled at online advertising, programmatic advertising native advertising, advertorials, link exchange, affiliate programs and videos.
About Jeanne Heydecker, Founder and CEO
Jeanne Heydecker has 25+ years as an entrepreneurial marketing and technology executive. With a sound understanding of general management and a global mindset, along with strong creative and conceptual abilities, Jeanne moved from Chicago to India in 2007 to work with a number of Indian firms marketing to the West, including a ComScore 1000 web site.
Jeanne is an American citizen who has worked full-time in India for the past ten years with marketing, talent acquisition, professional development, and operations teams to help ensure local firms meet international quality levels. She has become an expert on international business and training international teams, with significant expertise in setting strategic direction and proven effective execution especially in the startup stage.
Ms. Heydecker has worked Myanmar since 2011, a fast moving greenfield market, to develop their telecom industry while at the Shyam Group of Telecom Companies. She moved permanently to Myanmar in 2017 to continue taking companies to the next level. With the company now headquartering in Singapore, Jeanne will be moving there full-time with an expectation to be traveling across the region to service our customers.
Jeanne has successfully launched new companies, products, and services. She executed the launch of the first unified CTI messaging software for small business which was sold to Nokia for US $56M in 1998. Jeanne was instrumental in executing the launch of the world’s smallest closed loop motion control system, which eventually sold to the GSI Group for US $54M. Her first mission in India was to facilitate US investment and upgrade 123greetings.com to take the company to IPO on the Bombay Stock Exchange. Her latest major launch was introducing the world to the first entirely solar-powered mobile telecom and broadband internet network for India’s Shyam Telecom Group that now has systems deployed on five continents. She is am exemplary leader and mentor that identifies the gold in her team members and is able to make it shine. For recommendations about her work, please review her recommendations on LinkedIn.
Do you want to outsource this type of work so that you can focus on higher level activities? Subscribe today to learn more about building your business and receive a free PDF “Process Plan for Creating Your Own Innovation Program”. Feel free to email us to learn more about how we can help you grow your business.
This entry was posted in Advertising, Branding, Business Management Consulting, Candidate Experience, Email Marketing, Employee Engagement, Events Management, ibuildcompanies, Innovation Programs, Internet Marketing, Leadership Development, Project Management, Sales Literature and Collateral, Singapore, Social Media, start-up consulting, Talent Acquisition, Web Design and Development and tagged in ibuildcompanies, management consulting, moving to Singapore, singapore, start-up consulting.