I have a proven methodology that encapsulates your brand into the candidate experience which blends corporate culture, branding and hiring best practices to create a better way to hire the right person at the right time and maintain employee levels at as constant a state as needed for the growth of the company.
- Brand Review
- Mission statement/Core values
- Job Descriptions that Sell the Job for You
- Standardized Schedule for Interview Process (All in One Day)
- Standardized Three-Person Hiring Process:
- Talent Acquisition Department
- Training Department (if applicable)
- Hiring Manager
- Standardized Questions Per Interviewer
- Interview Scorecard
- Interview Scorecard Rubric
- Email Templates for Each Step of the Interview Process
- Welcome Kit for Pre-Onboarding New Hires
Please note: I am not a recruiter, nor do I source candidates for companies.
I encapsulate the brand into the candidate experience and have created a proven methodology for any HR department to follow in order to decrease the number of people who do not accept your offers, increase the number of employee referrals, while decreasing attrition in the first 90 days. We will train your hiring staff and managers in best practices in interview techniques to make better overall hiring decisions.
I also like to come in undercover as a “mystery interviewee” for reporting the current process, indicating what’s working and what is not. For more information on how to improve your talent acquisition program and attract qualified applicants, email me today.