Who’s Your Customer: Employee Engagement Course
What is “Who’s Your Customer: Employee Engagement”?
All internal employees that do not work with paying customers directly should create value for your company. When your support staff treat your revenue creators as their own customers, it creates a positive work environment and increased productivity. People who should take this course would include human resources, facilities management, marketing, accounting, and other management and administrative staff.
What You’ll Get From “Who’s Your Customer: Employee Engagement”
As a student of “Who’s Your Customer: Employee Engagement”, you can expect to take away lots of new knowledge. You can also expect to…
- Learn what is employee engagement and how to increase it in your organization.
- Understand why happy employees make such a difference to your top line revenue and your profits.
- Develop a plan of action to increase employee satisfaction. within your department.
- How to prepare to present your plan of action to upper management
- How to execute and measure performance.
- Have exclusive access to our Chief Mentor, specifically for this e-Learning while you are completing your course.
- Make better, more well-informed decisions with all of your new knowledge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.