Curriculum development should never be seen as presenting a simple PowerPoint in a classroom setting without preparation, customization, assessments, and follow-through after the training.
I specialize in sales, recruiting, and leadership training. When you hire me, I start by visiting your office and understanding the scope of work involved. I evaluate your current training program, and the key measurable performance indicators you want the training to achieve.
I then customize my existing curriculum and provide you with the following “Train the Trainer” training components:
- Trainer Guide (Contains all content given to attendees, along with the answer sheets, rubrics, etc.)
- Powerpoint Presentations with Notes
- Pre-Assessments (if necessary)
- Essay Option (with Trainer Rubric)
- Post Assessment
You may not want all of these options or may need more hands-on custom training components. You may prefer me doing the training for you. Regardless, I understand how to create programs that add value and increase performance of the employees who complete the trainings in a way that most companies won’t. For you to ensure a return on investment, I typically add:
- Scores Report Template on all attendees who started the training program (indicates performance of trainers as well)
- KPI Baseline/ROI Report on all attendees completing the training program (baseline data to be recorded for a specific period and matched with post-training data period to indicate performance changes)
Remedial Program for Attendees Who Fail to Perform
If you would like to consider the custom development of a remedial program, I will work with you to identify which components failed to reach your attendees and create additional material (perhaps in different learning modes, time duration, more hands-on delivery, etc.).